GPC CORONAVIRUS POLICY
Our space is Open to the Public as well as to our Members – in the light of the Coronavirus we ask all visitors to follow the Government Guidelines regarding safety.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OR WORK IN THE STUDIOS IF YOU FEEL UNWELL.
If you have returned from these specific areas since February 19, you should call NHS 111 and stay indoors and avoid contact with other people even if you do not have symptoms:
- Specific lockdown areas in the Lombardy and Veneto regionsof Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy
- Daegu or Cheongdo in South Korea
- Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days)
- Northern Italy (defined as North of Pisa but not including Pisa, Florence and Rimini
- Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau
What can I do to reduce my risk of catching coronavirus?
There are things you can do to help stop germs like coronavirus spreading:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
What are GPC doing to help protect its Visitors & Members?
We have replaced ‘communal cloth hand towels’ with paper towels and provided bins for their disposal and have provided antibacterial hand wash in the toilets.